Our Vision, Mission & Objectives
To improve the quality of life and preserve health by enabling access to comprehensive, high quality, and affordable medical care. To allow our patients to benefit from our experience, continuing education, and passion for medicine.
To raise the standards and expectations of the medical profession, and to deliver our services with integrity.
To build a strong uniting medical alliance between Mexico, and the people of the United States, and Canada; and to help protect the lives and health of the local population by assembling the resources to expand our medical services to meet the medical needs of this population.
- Continuously seek skilled health professionals to develop and maintain vital, appropriate, and reciprocal cooperation with various medical fields.
- Seek proficient medical, diagnostic, and scientific support when necessary.
- Provide relevant and useful medical information to the general population, and engage and inform them regarding decisions and information about their health.
- Provide the correct, and often different care for the sick, injured, aging, or dying patient.
- Provide efficient access to affordable medical care.
- Be reputable by practicing professional standards with a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
- Never exploit patients for unnecessary or unproductive medical services. Never sell hope to untreatable or terminal patients by offering services that have no supportable mechanism of action, or that have no scientific or clinical evidence of being effective.
- Listen to our patients and analyze their problems and concerns. Collaborate with the patient and/or family to clearly explain the patient’s condition, situation, options, treatment, or plan.